Properties on Daniel Island in the golf club on Ralston Creek Golf Club, and homes for sale Beresford Creek golf course. Daniel Island Park homes for sale is where you’re going to be closest to “The Club” where Harry’s fine dining restaurant and the two nationally recognized golf courses are located. “The Park” side of the island is where desirable private golf and member club is located. Members of the Daniel Island Club have access to a 70,000-sq. ft. clubhouse, featuring dining and social areas, a ballroom, meeting space, a golf shop, men’s and women’s locker rooms. Stellar recreational amenities (Regulation croquet and bocce lawns), pickle ball, fine and casual dining options and a year-round calendar of golf at (both the Rees Jones designed course as well as the Tom Fazio design), tennis and social events. Anyone who owns homes on Daniel Island SC can purchase a membership to the club. There private, non-equity, developer-owned club offers several categories of membership — from full golf to sports and social — which in most cases require the payment of a fully-refundable initiation deposit. Although, the club is the primary social and recreational amenity for residents of the Daniel Island Park neighborhood, a limited number of membership opportunities are available for non-property owners (see below). For golfers The club’s professional staff offers instruction and programs designed to enhance the golf experience of enthusiasts of all ages.
Results 1 - 12 of 12
DANIEL ISLAND CLUB MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
—– Social Memberships are offered to purchasers of a home or home site in Daniel Island Park. All owners of a residence or home site in Daniel Island Park must maintain, at a minimum, a Social Membership at all times. Social members have access to all of the dining facilities and social events held in the main clubhouse but no access to fitness center, tennis, or golf.
- Invitational memberships ($70,000) are available to island property owners residing in neighborhoods other than Daniel Island Park and to those who may not have a membership associated with their Daniel Island Park property. Additionally, non-Daniel Island property owners may apply for these membership categories.
Sports Membership –
Social Sports status ($15,000) entitles a member to full access of all club amenities except golf. This includes clubhouse dining, swimming, fitness and tennis. A membership fee is due upon joining as a Sports member.
Golf Membership –
The Membership Plan currently allows for four types of Golf Memberships:
- Daniel Island Golf Membership
- ($85,000) is available only to property owners in Daniel Island Park. Daniel Island Golf Memberships are permanent, or protected against being recalled if the membership reaches its maximum capacity. The Daniel Island Golf Membership is also transferable, which means that a subsequent purchaser of a Daniel Island Park home or homesite will have the opportunity to purchase this classification of permanent membership if the previous owner(s) purchased a Daniel Island Golf Membership.
- Invitational Membership
- This membership is recallable and does NOT require you to be an owner in Daniel Island Park but has the same privledges as the Charleston membership noted below.
- Charleston Membership
- provides members with access to all of the Club’s amenities, including golf, tennis, aquatics, dining and social events. Although non-recallable, Charleston Memberships are not transferable or attached to real estate. Charleston members are not required to own property on Daniel Island.
- National Membership
- The National Membership ($30,000) is available to those whose permanent residence is 75 miles outside of Charleston. It is a full family membership and members can enjoy access to the Club’s two world class 18-hole golf courses, designed by Tom Fazio and Rees Jones, exceptional amenities and all social privileges. The membership initiation fee is non-refundable. *The National Membership can be upgraded to any of our full golf memberships in accordance with the membership plan.